A stylish alternative to deforestation and plastic that takes hundreds of years to decompose, these sustainably sourced bamboo chopping boards are a must for aspiring chefs in the UK.
- Made out of biodegradable bamboo
- Versatile - can be used to chop vegetables as well as meat and fish
- Durable - stronger than steel, bamboo chopping boards survive even the most over-eager chopper
- Naturally anti-bacterial - bamboo is resistant to bacteria whilst simultaneously being resistant to food odours
- Multi-use - can be used for chopping, cutting and serving produce such as breads, cheese and antipasti
- Light enough to clean with ease
- Dimensions - 31.5 x 21.5 x 1.5 cm
- Weight - roughly 570g
- Material - 100% bamboo
Bamboo is often described as a 'miracle' material and with properties which make it difficult for liquids to be absorbed, cleaning becomes that much easier. Simply hand wash with soapy water and you're good to go. Feel free to check out our bamboo fibre dish cloths if you're looking to make more changes in the kitchen.
All chopping boards are wrapped in recycled kraft paper to protect its surface during transit. You can either recycle or compost the kraft paper after receiving the product.
Making your sale count
10% of all profits on the goBambu website are donated to charities such as WasteAid and Rainforest Trust. Whilst it's important for us to create a sustainable future, we also want to contribute now and these charities are the perfect solution.