An eco-friendly bamboo toothbrush shouldn't cost the earth. We truly believe that everyone in the UK should be using a biodegradable toothbrush and that's why our high quality bamboo toothbrushes are comparatively priced with plastic brushes.
With a 100% biodegradable handle they're a simple yet effective way to combat plastic waste.
Why Choose Our Toothbrush?
- 100% biodegradable handle that won't end up in our oceans or landfill
- Contains BPA-free nylon bristles which are friendly to gums
- Bamboo toothbrush subscription available which gives you a 15% discount
- Emissions from the creation and transport of every single brush is offset
- Stylish with a touch of elegance
- Variety of colours make brushes easy to differentiate
- Money back guarantee - we're so confident you'll love our toothbrushes, we'll give you your money back if you're not totally satisfied with your purchase
- Comes in recycled kraft paper boxes which can be recycled/composted
- Made from sustainable bamboo
- 100% vegan - our products are never tested on animals
- Naturally antibacterial handles inhibits the growth of mould
- Charcoal infused bristles available - ideal for removing staining tannins without damaging enamel
- Our bamboo toothbrushes come in a variety of different styles and colours
- Length: 18cm
- Weight: 8g per brush
- Bristle types: Soft, Medium or Charcoal Infused
- Materials: Bamboo and BPA-free Dupont Nylon
- Colours: Red, Blue, White and Black
Caring for your toothbrush:
Your toothbrush will comfortably last 3 months which is when the British Dental Association recommend you change toothbrush. All you have to do is store it in a dry place and wash after use.
Proper disposal of the packaging:
All toothbrushes are packaged in paper kraft boxes which you can easily recycle. Kraft paper is also 100% natural biomaterial meaning you can also compost it.
Proper disposal of a bamboo toothbrush:
The bamboo handle is 100% compostable and will take less than a few months to safely return to the soil.
To remove the nylon bristles you can either use pliers and use a little bit of force to pull them out or you can saw off the toothbrush head. Of course, you can also up-cycle your old brushes. Head over to our blog to find out 7 clever ways you can do this.
If you're looking to stock this item in your eco-friendly store, please refer to our Bamboo Toothbrush Wholesale page where you can find more information.