A bamboo toothbrush shouldn't cost the earth. We truly believe that everyone in the UK using plastic toothbrushes should make the switch to bamboo. That's why our high quality bamboo toothbrushes are comparatively priced.
With a 100% biodegradable handle they're a simple yet effective way to combat plastic waste.
Bamboo Toothbrush features:
- 100% biodegradable handle that won't end up in our oceans or landfill
- Contains BPA-free nylon bristles which are friendly to gums
- Bamboo toothbrush subscription available which gives you a 15% discount
- All emissions from the creation and transport of our bamboo toothbrushes are offset
- Stylish with a touch of elegance
- Variety of colours make brushes easy to differentiate
- Money back guarantee - we're so confident you'll love our bamboo toothbrushes, we'll give you your money back if you're not totally satisfied with your purchase
- Comes in recycled kraft paper boxes which can be recycled/composted
- Made from sustainable bamboo
- 100% vegan - our products are never tested on animals
- Naturally antibacterial handles inhibits the growth of mould
- Charcoal infused bristles available - ideal for removing staining tannins without damaging enamel
Bamboo Toothbrush Gen 2 details:
- Length: 18cm
- Weight: 8g per brush
- Bristle types: Soft, Medium or Charcoal Infused
- Materials: Bamboo and BPA-free Dupont Nylon
- Colours: Red, Blue, White and Black
Caring for your bamboo toothbrush:
Your toothbrush will comfortably last 3 months which is when the British Dental Association recommend you change toothbrush. All you have to do is store it in a dry place and wash after use.
Proper disposal of the bamboo toothbrush packaging:
All toothbrushes are packaged in paper kraft boxes which you can easily recycle. Kraft paper is also 100% natural biomaterial meaning you can also compost it.
Proper disposal of a bamboo toothbrush:
The bamboo handle is 100% compostable and will take less than a few months to safely return to the soil.
To remove the nylon bristles you can either use pliers and use a little bit of force to pull them out or you can saw off the toothbrush head. Of course, you can also up-cycle your old brushes. Head over to our blog to find out 7 clever ways you can do this.
If you're looking to stock this item in your eco-friendly store, please refer to our Bamboo Toothbrush Wholesale page where you can find more information.