Bamboo toothbrushes shouldn't cost the earth. We truly believe that everyone using plastic toothbrushes should make the switch to bamboo - that's why our premium quality toothbrushes are the lowest price available.
With a 100% biodegradable handle they're a simple yet effective way to combat plastic waste.
Bamboo Toothbrush features:
- Children's brushes available
- 100% biodegradable handle
- Contains BPA-free nylon bristles which are friendly to gums
- Stylish with a touch of elegance
- Variety of colours make brushes easy to differentiate
- Manufactured unbranded to protect the integrity of the bamboo
- Comes in recycled kraft paper boxes which can be recycled/composted
- Made from sustainable bamboo
- 100% vegan
- Naturally antibacterial
Bamboo Toothbrush details:
- Length: 18cm
- Weight: 8g per brush
- Bristle firmness: Medium
- Materials: Bamboo and BPA-free Nylon
- Colours: Beige, Black, Blue and White (yellow instead of beige for soft bristles)
Caring for your bamboo toothbrush:
Your toothbrush will comfortably last 3 months (the British Dental Association recommend you change toothbrushes every 2/3 months). All you have to do is store it in a dry place and wash after use.
Proper disposal of the bamboo toothbrush packaging:
All toothbrushes are packaged in paper kraft boxes which you can easily recycle. Kraft paper is also 100% natural biomaterial meaning you can also compost it.
Proper disposal of a bamboo toothbrush:
The bamboo handle is 100% compostable and will take less than a few months to safely return to the soil.
To remove the nylon bristles you can either use pliers and use a little bit of force to pull them out or you can saw off the toothbrush head. Of course, you can also up-cycle your old brushes. Head over to our blog to find out 7 clever ways you can do this.
Making your sale count
10% of all profits on the goBambu website are donated to charities. Whilst it's important for us to create a sustainable future, we also want to contribute now and these charities are the perfect solution.