Made with sustainable cork and recycled TPE, you can now practice yoga on our cork yoga mats without having to use non-recyclable PVC.
Cork yoga mat features:
- Non-slip – the natural rubber base boasts high friction properties meaning you can practice various poses without fear of your mat slipping
- High density – high density padding mixes comfort with sturdiness, leaving no traces in the mat after you’re finished with a pose
- Eco-friendly – made out of recycled TPE and cork sustainably harvested in Portugal. This mat is perfect for yogis looking to reduce their carbon footprint without paying a premium price
- ROHS Compliant – our mat is ROHS compliant which means you can be safe in the knowledge that our product has zero trace of any hazardous substances
- Naturally anti-microbial – cork’s natural anti-microbial properties protects you from harmful microorganisms whilst preventing a build up of germs
Size: 183cm x 66cm x 0.5cm
Materials: Cork and Recyclable TPE
Caring for your yoga mat
Caring for your new yoga mat is simple. All you have to do is use a damp cloth to wipe it down after use which will prolong its life. You can use a mild detergent but avoid using any chemicals which could damage the mat.
When rolling your mat up after use, make sure to keep the cork side facing outwards.