This seaweed soap is carefully handcrafted to ensure you're left with clean and smooth skin whilst being 100% vegan-friendly.
Seaweed can act as a gentle exfoliator to remove dead skin cells. The seaweed extract in our soap helps reveal newer skin, unclogs pores and is reduces the effect of acne.
Benefits of our soap include:
- Nourishing and moisturising your skin, preventing premature ageing
- Suitable for application on all parts of the body
- Contributes to smooth and glowing skin
- Ideal for acne, dry, sensitive skin and even sunburns
- Vegan-friendly meaning you don't have to worry about any harm being done to animals during the production of our soap
- Plastic-free packaging
With many households in the UK opting for liquid soap, our aim is to provide a luscious soap bar, free from plastic, to ensure they never go back.
Moreover, we also wanted to use a vegan-alternative, hence the use of vegetable glycerin in our ingredients.
Practical Applications of our Vegan Soap
- Body wash
- Cleaning hands
- Face wash
- Bubble bath
- Baby's bath
- Clothing Incense
Seaweed Soap Ingredients list
Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Olive Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Trehalose, Grape-kernel oil, Green Alga Extract, Brown Seaweed Extract, Aloe Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ci 77891, Ci 74260