Bamboo toothbrushes are gaining popularity in the UK and it’s easy to see why. With a 100% biodegradable handle they’re a simple yet effective way to combat plastic waste. Children are our future, we want to inspire them one brush at a time!
Bamboo Toothbrush features:
- 100% biodegradable handle
- Contains BPA-free nylon bristles which are friendly children’s gums
- Stylish with a touch of elegance
- Variety of fun, bright colours make brushes easy to differentiate (warning: may result in arguments!)
- Manufactured unbranded to protect the integrity of the bamboo
- Comes in recycled kraft paper boxes which can be recycled/composted
- Made from sustainable bamboo
- 100% vegan
- Naturally antibacterial
- Length: 14.5cm
- Weight: 6g
- Bristle firmness: Soft
- Materials: Bamboo and BPA-free Nylon
- Colours: Blue, Green, Purple and Yellow
Caring for your child’s bamboo toothbrush:
Your child’s toothbrush will comfortably last 3 months (dentists recommend you change toothbrushes every 2/3 months). All you have to do is store it in a dry place and wash after use.
Proper disposal of the bamboo toothbrush packaging:
All toothbrushes are packaged in paper kraft boxes which you can easily recycle. Kraft paper is also 100% natural biomaterial meaning you can also compost it.
Proper disposal of a bamboo toothbrush:
The bamboo handle is 100% compostable and will take less than a few months to safely return to the soil.
To remove the nylon bristles you can either use pliers and use a little bit of force to pull them out or you can saw off the toothbrush head. Whilst our nylon-4 bristles are biodegradable, they do so at a speed that most people don’t consider fast enough so are better off being landfilled where they will eventually biodegrade.