This lavender soap is carefully handcrafted to ensure you’re left with clean and smooth skin whilst being 100% vegan-friendly.
Lavender has natural inflammatory properties which, when used daily, can combat skin inflammation.
Benefits of our soap include:
- Nourishing and moisturising your skin, preventing premature ageing
- Suitable for application on all parts of the body
- Contributes to smooth and glowing skin
- Ideal for acne, dry, sensitive skin and even sunburns
- Vegan-friendly meaning you don’t have to worry about any harm being done to animals during the production of our soap
- Plastic-free packaging
With many households in the UK opting for liquid soap, our aim is to provide a luscious soap bar, free from plastic, to ensure they never go back.
Moreover, we also wanted to use a vegan-alternative, hence the use of vegetable glycerin in our ingredients.
Practical Applications of our Vegan Soap
- Body wash
- Cleaning hands
- Face wash
- Bubble bath
- Baby’s bath
- Clothing Incense
Lavender Soap Ingredients list
Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm-Kernelate, Grape-kernel oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Water, Lavender Extract, Lavender Oil, Liquorice Extract, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C derivatives), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 51319